January 31, 2007

Not really an update

Last week was a bad bad bad week for me. I blame work for adding majorly to that. Especially the end of the week.

This week started off better thanks to Kat and the four hour conversation. But Tuesday was mediocre and today...well today started off bad, got a bit better, and got a lot worse.

Needless to say the one glimmer of goodness that makes life bearable is the waiting to hear from Peace Corps.

I should've quit my job and moved to Florida while I waited...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up man. This process definitely waxes and wanes. They should do a better job of keeping you updated. Even though I had a smooth process, not hearing something for weeks was unnerving, when all I wanted was a simple e-mail to let me know what was happening. Anyways, here's hoping you hear something soon. Take care.

Jake said...

Thanks for the well wishes. There's nothing worse than not knowing. I mean I could get a phone call any second asking if I wanted to go to Ukraine or I could get an email from the automated system saying my invite is in the mail. So yeah...definitely unnerving..