August 4, 2006

My balls are okay

So when I went in to get my tests taken, physical done, and other stuff it was interesting to say the least. The nurse was a bit flustered when I was like "here are my forms I need to have filled out". Needless to say she wasn't thrilled. Turns out my eye sight is okay by their standards, blood pressure, and all that junk was A Okay. Didn't really have doubts on that.

Then I met Don Johnson...my doctor. Ahh the humor I had before meeting him. I just couldn't bare to ask him where Tubbs was. He was far too nice. While filling out all the forms he kept initially every page. Hopefully PC is okay with that. He okayed the stuff I filled out about myself. Kinda weird. Then the physical came. Turns out my nuts are okay. What guy isn't concerned about his little friends? I was!!!

Then he wrote a nice looooooooooong list of labs for me to get done and had me schedule time in next week to get my PPA done (which I had done at one point but they lost all that stuff). So I had my nine or so tests done. Pee in a cup then four vials of blood drawn. Ahhhh Peace Corps how much you hurt me.

But...my balls are okay..

No comments: