August 8, 2006

Another update...sort of

Tomorrow I get to go in and have my PPD (yes I read the sheet) read and placed on my form along with whether the lab results were normal or abnormal. Well thats based on my labs being done as my doctor said they were to be finished on Monday. Thursday I'm fortunate to say is when I get to go and get my eye stuff done.

Luckily there's an optometrist in Monument Circle. Thats really random. I mean its REALLY random. I mean in the circle there's the South Bend Chocolate Factory (I doubt I'll actually go in there), a radio station, the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, an Episcopal Church, Starbucks, and an optometrist? Weird. Alas I'll be going during my "lunch break" to have all the forms filled out and on my walk back I can stop by FedEx to place the ENTIRE packet in the mail. Sweet freedom!!!

Well thats hoping that I don't have to have any more exams. As long as the bloodwork shows that I'm not diabetic (sister and grandmother are), that my cholesterol is reasonable (I've lost 3 lbs to help that), and hopefully I won't have to visit a psychiatrist (father's bipolar but on meds and is relatively okay...annoys me at times but okay). Teeth are fixed, holes still there from wisdom teeth, and my vision doesn't suck that much.

Sweet sweet freedom from these forms. Not all too difficult to fill out but time consuming.

Of course once the invite stuff comes I know I'll have to fill out more forms. But they won't be about my apparent allergies to sulfa, latest bowel movement, if my balls are normal, or if my gums bleed.

No comments: