August 17, 2006

I get by (a little whining I may regret later)

My best friends in Florida without me, my friends are waiting for me to move into a house, and I JUST applied to another job. Sounds all complicated but PC has been playing with my life.

I kept having dreams that I would get invited earlier than my supposed nomination date. I was told there was a chance my invitation would be different. So it left me to not make any moves. So I didn't move to Florida (amongst other reasons like student loan payments). So I've not moved in with friends (would hate to move in and then two months later have to leave). And I didn't want to apply for the job if in a month I was leaving.

Ahhh this wrecks me. Its left me in a bitter mood at the moment.

My medical packet full of information (including an index to assist the medical screeners) was shipped last week and yet mytoolkit hasn't changed. I check my hotmail every 15 minutes waiting to be told that they have received my medical packet and are processing.

I know processing will take some time, unless of course they want me to fulfill another program, then I have a little wait to endure.

My impatience is growing just wanting to know that they got it. Waiting for clearance is I'm sure going to suck.

No comments: