December 29, 2006

Food

Quick summary of what I've eaten since Christmas day.
Tuesday: Tuna salad with some crackers.
Wednesday: Two hamburger patties with cheese.
Thursday: Two paper cups full of potato chips.
Friday (today): Some week old potato salad, I hope I don't die from it.

The reasoning for my poor eating habits? Work. I've worked a lot lately. So much so that I've little time to eat. Sure I could eat lunch but why spend the money on it? Sure I could eat breakfast but I'd rather sleep the extra half hour. Sure I could spend my fifteen minute break at the mall scrambling to the food court to devour some unhealthy concoction. But I don't do those.

Today I checked out the cuisine for Azerbaijan. If I end up there, I will eat rather healthy and more often than now. That will be a cultural change for me.

No comments: