July 25, 2006

El Language

So in my boredom at work I decided to look into the Caucus Mts for an idea of weather related issues. Is it hot, cold, snowy, wet, foggy even. And in general I've no idea.

Lets say I end up in Western Georgia. Well thats not enough. Lets say Western Georgia 10 km from the mts. Then I'll have a lot of rain to deal with, humid summers, and snowy winters. But say I'm in Eastern Georgia near the coast I'll have less rain, more humid, and a snowy but milder winter. Intriguing I thought.

Then I came across the language part. Ummmm...yeah. Kartuli (ქართული) the transliteration of that is Georgian. Looks like scribbles to me. Yup. All scribbles. I know that first thing is a k but thats about it. So I then decided to look at Azerbaijan and Armenia. I honestly think that Georgian is the hardest. My personal opinion though.

Those poor poor Georgians will have to do so much work with me.

No comments: