July 10, 2006

Dental

So here's an actual update. Last Thursday I had my dental exam. All was good except me being told I need to get my wisdom teeth taken out (which I expected). And of course having to come back for a filling to be done. Following that I went to a Peace Corps reception at an African gallery with my sister. Gotta say. I liked the gallery. It was nice. The food wasn't too bad either. I'm guessing its something better than what I'll get there but whatever.

My sister got a good laugh out of everyone though. People got into groups of family, current/former PCs, and nominees. My sister was the last at the family and made the claim "yeah I'm the sister of Jacob and I'm here to show him support or something like that but really I'm just glad he's leaving".

Wooo. Oh and I met someone that I have a mutual friend with. Don't know if friend is the right term though. This woman asked where I went to college and I told her and she was like "well I know these people" and one of them happened to be a roommate of the said mutual friend. Yeah...I totally made out with that "mutual friend". So I kept my mouth shut on that. And another notch was done in my dental clearance by getting my filling done on Saturday (ow) and my wisdom teeth come out this Thursday (probably a major ow). And I've yet to figure out who my doctor is. Lets hope that takes less time than the exam.

No comments: