July 10, 2006

Medical

So I was having a good day. Called in my insurance to the dentist (in which I get reimbursed for surgery...I can deal with that). Called to make an appointment with my doctor. They fit me in perfectly tomorrow. Called my insurance to make sure its okay. BAM! Day goes to hell!

Normally I keep names of people/groups/organizations to myself so as to not be slanderous but in this case I'll make an exception...yes they made me royaly mad. MPlan...yes thats M-P-L-A-N...decided to assign me a new doctor because my old one was in a different network. So I called today and they said I'd have to clear it with MPlan. MPlan was apparently unaware that the doctor left the network and that I would have to find a new doctor and until August 1st I would not have a doctor. Thats right I have no FREAKING DOCTOR!

So now I'm looking into going to a VA Hospital to get my paperwork filled out. I read something on a Yahoo! group about VA Hospitals filling out the forms and giving exams for either free or uber cheap. I'm hoping for free.

No comments: