July 17, 2006

Blarg

So last week I got my wisdom teeth taken out (Thursday to be exact). Which is an experience alright. I think I threw up like four times and slept like three hours and felt horrid. Note to anyone who hasn't gotten their wisdom teeth taken out...do it and get it over with. The meds make me nausous and uber tired. I write this thinking "maybe I'll take a half day".

Anyway when I went in to get the procedure done I took in my dental packet which had the form and bitewing xrays. Around 5pm (like 5:03) I was out of my stupor enough to check my packet. No signature, no copy of xrays, and my bitewings were gone. A little ticked. I spent Friday (even though I should've been resting) in and out of that office to get all three. Crazy. But alas my dental is done. Or so I hope.

Saturday I finally got my letter that allows me to visit a VA Hospital. I wonder how much it'll cost.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to get my wisdom teeth out for the Peace Corps! I did it about a month and a half ago and my holes are still filling in. I mean, I still get food stuck in em! Ick! I bet you're glad I told you that. Anyway...

Jake said...

Yeah...totally tried eating tuna salad and was afraid a bit of tuna got in the hole and that I was going to be in pain. Its making me paranoid.

Anonymous said...

You are a brave man, trying to eat tuna salad so early!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. do you mind if I link to your site on my blog?

Jake said...

I grew tired of mashed potatoes and butterscotch pudding. Man cannot live alone on mashed potatoes and pudding.

Link me away :-)