March 25, 2007

Staging take one

The word of the day is "almost".

1. Almost crapped my pants.

More about my bowel movement than you care to know. But I was in a long long long looooooong line and had to use the bathroom and had to high tail it to another terminal.

2. Almost lost my laptop.

Upon finally getting checked in I had to go through security in like 3 minutes. They couldn't understand my backpack. Upon it finally going through I grabbed it and ran to the gate. Totally forgot my laptop and someone acted as my angel and brought it to the plane.

3. Almost didn't make the plane.

This is the biggie. We (another 20 folks) barely made the flight and had to leave late.

And now I'm about to pass out at the hotel before orientation/staging.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm glad you made it to Philly OK. I woke up around 9 this morning and thought to myself that you would be arriving around then, and I was "about" to call you to see how things went, but I'm glad I didn't cause you're prolly sleeping. Have fun though!