March 2, 2007

Another Day

Since a day went by I'm doing a bit better. In fact I was in an upbeat sort of move this morning. That is until I got to work. Ahhhh...I can't wait to leave.

But I came up with something over the last 24 hours that made me smile.

Top Ten Reasons Why I'll Thrive in Ukraine (or some reasons why I'll adapt)
10. I love potatoes.
9. Making snow angels most of the year round excites me.
8. Ukrainian women...they're pretty attractive.
7. I hope to see a three eyed fish.
6. Black market is thriving. Yay cheap music and movies!
5. It has a Catholic church.
4. Ukrainian hospitatlity.
3. Drinking vodka for breakfast. Any one that has experienced my job will know that alcohol makes the work day just a bit more bearable.
2. The sniff method. Guys are stereotyped as doing this. I do it. What is the sniff method? You sniff your clothes and if they smell clean, then by god they are. If they smell a bit musky...air dry them for a bit and then they're good.
1. Volunteers. I may not know many of them. I may have very limited interaction with them at this point but I'm positive they'll make life more pleasant.

No comments: