March 5, 2007

Holy Poop!

No I'm not going to discuss the bowel movements of Pope Benedict XVI (or Benny 1-6 as he lets me call him).

Yesterday was my birthday, I received a digital camera (my parents) and a box of DOTS (from my boss), and it hit me when I was driving home to have lunch with my family at 9:15 am. In three weeks I would be sitting in a hotel in Philadelphia. Yikes!!!

What have I gotten myself into?!?!

The day passed, not as uneventfully as I would hope, and around 7:15 my best friend called to wish me happy birthday and told me he looked forward to my trip down to Florida. Which brought up again getting me plastered before going to Ukraine. I eagerly await said trip. Gotta bring up my tolerance some. I think tomorrow morning I'll have a screwdriver before work. Kidding....maybe.

Life seems to have hit the fast forward button and to be honest I kinda like it. This is my last week of work for the government (YA!!!!!), then on Saturday is a trip to my favorite German restaurant, and Sunday I head to Bloomington to visit a friend for a couple days. Then I head to Florida, come back and then off to Philly. Stellar. The month of March shall be busy.

Oh and a comment that was said by my mother "There are a lot of drugs and prostitutes in Ukraine. Don't do drugs okay? And don't have sex with any prostitutes! I mean it!"

I told her I would steer clear of the drugs but the prostitutes would be tricky to evade. :-)

No comments: