February 19, 2007

Lists

I've discovered that I've been making a lot of lists. For example I have the following lists (which is in itself a list):
-Stuff to buy
-Places to visit
-People to visit
-Places to eat
-Items to pack
-Things to do

From what I can remember this is the list I created for stuff to buy:
-Wool socks
-Watch w/ alarm clock
-Thermal underwear
-Back pack
-Duffel bag
-Money belt
-Sleeping bag
-Yaktraks
-Digital camera, rechargeable battery pack, and SD card
-DVD/CD case
-Dark slacks/jeans

So far I've got the backpack from Target. Its wicked cool. I can put my iPod in a little protective pouch and pull out the ear plugs. I grabbed two pairs of quick drying wick wool socks, Yaktraks (haven't tested them yet), and thermal underwear. Now I've never worn thermal underwear. The idea is foreign to me. Sounds interesting but it's foreign. Last night I tested out the long sleeve thermal shirt. I was sweaty by 3 am. It'll do!

I have the following to do:
-Letter of resignation, written but hasn't been signed
-Power of Attorney
-Taxes, doing this week I hope
-Student loan deferment, this week I hope
-Ticket to Florida, bought today!!!
-Finances, talk to bank about mutual fund or something
-Update license
-Absentee ballot, change of voting address

Well I'm off to look up stuff for absentee ballots.

15 days of work
25 days till Florida
34 days till staging (DEAR GOD!)

No comments: