February 28, 2007

Freaked

Not counting today, I'm due to leave for Ukraine in 28 days. SERIOUSLY!

I feel as though I have so much to do. Like pack. Which of course I've not started, cause that'd be dumb. But just the thought of packing freaks me out a bit. I mean thats 2 years in three bags!!!

On another note I asked around about how long people's aspiration statements were. I got "250-300 words" as the majority. So in my email to the country desk I threw in what I was told. I knew mine was a bit over but I stuck with it. Yesterday I got a reply saying "We got your aspiration statement but we'd like you to take out one word. You're over limit......kidding!" I about crapped myself. Really?! I mean all the stuff I've gotta do and you reply with that? Thats something I'd do.

Oh and I've got less than a month to learn as much Ukrainian as possible. Yeah thats not impossible. I look forward to butchering your language Ukrainians. It'll be glorious. :-)

No comments: