November 14, 2006

Update

Ahhh a real update. Its like finding an old pair of jeans and realizing that they still fit. The "letter", quotations used to add pizzaz if you will, arrived last Friday. Which meant that I couldn't get it until Saturday due to work. I have my doctor's appointment this afternoon to get the following (this is off my memory):
-complete blood count report....no idea
-hepatitis B antigen skin test....something about the original being a hepatitis B antigen envelope skin test...yeah..no idea
-titer test...doctors lost my MMR and polio vaccine forms...yeah more blood drawn..
-Doctor to put down whether he is an MD or DO...that was easy to miss

And at some point I need to write about what my seasonal allergy symptoms are. Extra mucus and phlegm. Almost seems a waste of paper to type that. I'll come up with something a bit longer I guess.

On another note I got a comment from an anonymous PCVer. Its always weird getting an email from blogger saying you have a comment. But they made note that not all the people I meet that write that blogs are all that cracked up to be. Kinda disappointing but to be honest the only one I think I'll really meet doesn't do blogs but sends emails. But whatever...just meeting other people in the PC is just fine with me. I'm easy to please. :-)

No comments: