November 9, 2006

Going Postal

Three months! I hit the three months marker. So to celebrate this joyous experience I called OMS. Could you think of any better way of celebrating?! Me either. I got ahold of my screening assistant, lets call them D for the sake of this post. (Couldn't use Q cause it sounds awesome, X is over used, Z is typical, Y comes off mean, M is in use to Bond.) So D gets my social and asks "didn't you get our letter?" and pauses. I HATE pauses. It can mean so much! D continues with "well we sent you a letter asking for more information. We need verification that you got your MMR, follow up about your seasonal allergies...etc". But the important part was "this is pretty easy stuff for you to do so it shouldn't take long after we get it to put you through the process".

So now I wait...I hate you postal service...with a passion. Not really hate but a general dislike that burns like a giant supernova. Whatever works right?

Well yay for knowing something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great man, finally some information. Did he say how long ago the letter was shipped? That damn post office.