November 15, 2006

Tubbs

So I went to the doctor yesterday to meet with good ol' Dr. Don Johnson. The nurse was a bit confuddled with all the paperwork I had. Which was by far a lot less than my previous amount. So in he came and looked at all my paperwork and his reaction was similar to mine "wow...they're picky". Two options came up...get another MMR or hope that the titer showed that I still was immune. You'd imagine I would still be but I didn't feel like having another shot so I went with the titer. Then he noticed that I need a polio titer and flat out said "I wonder if they do that anymore...wow..". Always comforting to hear that. All in all the doc agreed with me that they were picky. I mean hepatitis B surface antigen seems close enough to hepatitis B surface antigen core. Granted I've no idea what that means.

Somehow I have a feeling I'll have to get some shots and more blood taken. I'm praying that I don't have to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. I've posted on the comments section a couple of times. I was actually cleared medically yesterday (already cleared dentally) after only a two week wait (my forms were received November 2). My tentative departure month is June 2007, like yours. So, I got lucky with the process, but there is hope that you will get cleared very soon. Take care.

Jake said...

Well there you have it folks...it all depends..