April 28, 2006

FedEx

So yeah. I get to pay a fair amount to have my packet shipped off to Chicago. Thats right I get to go to FedExness to pay for a packet that would normally have paid postage. Why?

Turns out that the packet was "sent" on April 12th. I got it a week later. Which gives me a week and a few days to get all of it together. Which really boils down to a few days because of my conference early in the week. And the packet is due in the office on Monday. Probably would've gotten Tuesday but nooooo... Primary Elections. Oh the irony. My love for politics bites me in the rear end. Yet I'm still second guessing the whole form thing. Maybe because the online thing says the forms need to be completed. Should I call again? No idea.

Although I do enjoy the toolkit thing online. It gives the steps to go to the next level. I'm like 3 steps to being a nominee. Then 1 to being an invitee. Then there's trainee and volunteer....wow...lot of steps left. Oh well. Off to FedEx to donate my life and money.

***Edit***- $17. 36. Thats how much it cost me to have my packet overnighted (darn you Saturday charge!) to Chicago. I thought everyone would like to know. :-)

No comments: