April 18, 2006

El paperwork-o

I should've taken Spanish in high school or even college. "Noooooooo take German. It's easier." My friend David said. Not only was German hard with the red headed former Nazi, it hasn't paid off yet. I could've put Das paperworkisch but that would just prove the professor right in giving me a B in the class (I did well on the final).

Alas while I was writing an earlier post I was assuming I'd get some form of paperwork to do in the next few days or maybe a phone call for the PC. Turns out when I got home after an interentingly odd day ("help" at a conference, loooong lunch, sit at an office playing on the computer...ie post..and finally clean up at conference) I came home to a packet on the table from PC. Yay? Ahhh a packet full of information demanding to be filled and returned in two weeks. Its like a miniature test of my endurance. Get fingerprints done at a police station (seriously....), get my transcripts, deliver some reference forms for them to fill out that will be mailed to me then to the HQ (lots of steps), and something else (fortunately my memory isn't being tested).

Needless to say I'll be running around tomorrow getting this all done. Plus add to the fact that they forgot to add something to my packet. Interesting-isch.

No comments: