September 14, 2006

One month

And its officially one month since I've sent in all my paperwork. Oddly enough yesterday I was concerned that I would get mail at my parent's home sitting there waiting for me. So I got ahold of my sister and of course I had mail...and from the PC. Oh twisted fate. I move out and three days later the PC sends stuff. So I about had a caniption fit, lost in Madden 07 (didn't save so now I can go back and bust up Carson Palmer), and drove out to my 'rents house. Turns out the ONLY mail I had was from the PC. And what was it? A letter telling me I was dentally cleared. Great. I knew that about two weeks ago.

But thanks to the peacecorps2 group on Yahoo! I've learned that I may not have sent all of my information. Something about HIV 1&2 tests and I may have only sent a lab result in for HIV 1??? Don't know.

I think I may call OMS to see how everything is going and if they need anything from me. I don't think it'd hurt to ask.

No comments: